Willets Midstream Services, LLC was created with the vision to become the premier commissioning team for the Oil & Gas Industry. WMS founder Eddie Willets has been commissioning equipment, plants and expansion projects for over 13 years and has experience with a wide variety of equipment. Our efficient and qualified startup techs provide an exceptional customer experience.
Start-up and Commissioning Services
QA/QC and Management
Documentation including SOP’s and PSM
Operations Support and Training
Process Troubleshooting and Optimization
Complete O&M (Operations & Maintenance) For Your Facility
We offer a variety of additional services and offer nationwide coverage with a short lead time for crew mobilization:
- Operator Training
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- Startup and Calibration of equipment from most manufacturers
- Rebuild or Replace faulty electric of gas assist pumps (kimray)
- Troubleshoot and replace temp controllers, regulators and level controllers as needed.
- Instrumentation Troubleshooting, Loop Checks, Repair/Replace and Calibration.
Some of the equipment we work on includes:
- Cryogenic Process Plants
- Refrigeration Plants
- Nitrogen Plants
- CO2 Skids
- Field and Plant Stabilizers
- Glycol and Mol sieve Dehydration